Friday 14 March 2014

RumahsMakeupDelight By Rumah Saad khan The Competitive


Hi ladies here with one of my favorite makeup artist whose tutorials i love.Yes she is a cute beauty guru Rumah Saad Khan Lets meet....

Who am I? 

I am a self taught make-up artist and a blogger , and also a wife and a mother :), I have a cute baby and a loving husband and i live in a big supportive joint family :).

 Favorite Color:

 It keeps changes , these days its Red!


Aim in Life 

To be the best Food I love Chinese and Italian


 1 word to describe me

 competitive


Blog life
I started my page 6 months ago on my babys birthday 1-aug-2013 and i started my blog one month after that to explain products i used to my page followers, but the love and support i have got in this little time means alot to me How do you spend a normal day: i Wake up late coz i sleep late , and i do nothing but playing with my little cute baby and make tea for my husband and managing my page and blog .. all other stuff is done by our maids and yeah i cook once a day too ;) about your famliy As my father is a private contractor and i was his favorite daughter he always gave me what i wanted , he gave me the person i lived , MY HUSBAND ♥ And now i am living in a big joint family 5 brother in laws and 2 sister in laws , a very cool mother in law and a very nice father in law . and my husband is very very very supportive and helpful and loving etc etc etc...


                                           
                                                                RumahsMakeupDelight


 What does makeup & beauty mean to you?
 For me, it's a way to give my ideas a real face and beauty is not related to makeup its something you feel from within :)

When did you start getting into makeup & beauty?

  Well people really don't believe me, but I started my page and blog just 5 months ago and I think I have improved a lot ! just an example


  What’s your first ever beauty product? 

 Aqua Cake Liner, since I love liners.

  What’s your favorite makeup brand and why?

  It has to be Sephora , I just love it!


 Name the one makeup product you cannot live without and why? 

  I can not live without my liners, gel liners , cake liners, pen liners... I wear liner every day and night too ;)

What’s your best makeup tip?

 Avoid caking foundations on your face and just let your skin breathe! Instead, use light foundations and concealer for covering any problem areas. It's a common mistake I see girls making, piling up foundation on their face.



                                                        RumahsMakeupDelight



 What’s the one thing your viewers don’t know about you?

That I have never learnt makeup or taken professional training. Also, I was a topper in school and college :)

  Do you have any special/hidden talents?

  I can sew, do embroidery , I paint and make jewelry as well!


 When did you start blogging? 


 I started it 5 months ago, I liked doing makeup and I thought I would pass it onto others.

My Thoughts

The Makeup artist i love her work.Impressive and unique as a Pakistani beauty blogger. she is not so older in blogging field but worked a lot.Always come up with a new style and helps to learn.Self taught artist with a nice blog.Visit Her Beauty World Here    RumahsMakeupDelight  

2 comments: