Sunday 2 February 2014

MS Designer Wear Blog By Fatemah Sajwani-The Mysterious


Life is so Beautiful Lovelies and I am here with another Beauty Guru and her Blog.A 20 year Fatemah is running her own beauty World with the name of Ms Designer Wear.Have a Look




Who am i?

 I am Fatemah Sajwani, 20 years old getting my Bachelors Degree in Business Administration with a Marketing Majors. People are still surprised when I tell them that I have a beauty/Fashion Blog due to the fact that I was a total tomboy! I love expressing my views and thoughts through writing and thought of starting a blog. I also co-own an online fashion store known as MS Designer Wear.

I mostly review beauty products and write posts on fashion trends. To check my Blog click---àHERE



My hobbies:Listening to music, singing, travelling, and watching TV.

Favourite Color:  White.

Aim in Life: To keep my parents happy all the time…what else do you want from life?
Food I love: I am not a foodie but I like Chinese

1 word to describe me: mystery

How do you spend a normal day: I spend half of my day in the university, and when I come back in the evening I study again…yes you can call be a nerd…but I need to have good grades if I want to pursue a good career in the Advertisement Industry. On the weekends, I get up late, have brunch and do all my blog work!

I feel Happy: When everything I’ve planned works out.

I feel sad: when things or people don’t work in the way I expect them to be.

Blog Life: I started blogging in July 2013 and quite happy with how people are happy with my work and how I get opportunities out of the blogosphere.



About my Blog: My blog is known as MS Designer Wear Blog (named on my store) which was initially written by my mother, Muneera Sajwani but due to lack of time, it’s just me posting on the blog. 

My Thoughts:
The Thing which really impressed me is her blog theme as Ist impression is the last when i did my ist visit i love the blog style color scheme etc.When talk about the stuff i like their dress designs.

          MS Designer Wear Blog

This is my personal experience which i share with out any request just to own bases.

Comments below and let me know your views. 


4 comments: