Thursday 23 January 2014

Beauty Redefine By Shumaila Jaffer -The Crazy Girl



hey girls I am so excited today for my Ist post of a beauty blogger introduction I am here to introduce you guys 1 of the beauty blogger from Pakistan. Can you guess who is she?oh difficult so let me introduce her yeah girls its shumaila jaffer from Karachi I take

a little(not so)interview of her which I am going to share here are you ready?lets start 


Who I Am:

i am shumaila jaffer and run a blog by name of

Beauty Redefine.I am per suing Chartered Accountancy and by Profession i am an Auditor but by choice I m a beauty blogger. I am adventurous person with devine passion of make-up and shopping. Blogging is my passion and i do it for
my self... self satisfaction

BeautyRedefine






Hobbies - make-up, travelling, shopping

Favourite color
- baby pink, hot red.

Casual Dress - any stylish and comfortable

westerns from long skirts to jeans, I like them all.

Aim in life
- to travel and shop around the world and run my own brand of parlours

Food i love - any desi food, daal chawal with 
chiken tikka is my all time fav

1 Word for me: Crazy

How spend a day: with  siblings talking,fighting, teasing, cooking, eating,movies.. in other words,,spending quality time.

Feel happy when - when someone surprises me

Feel sad when - my expectations are not met
and i dont have time to do my nails for weddings.

Blog Life - 'm blogging form past several months however i was not regular. i started my blog beautyredefine recently a year
back.
I always wanted to convey my thoughts and
ideas to others and blog was a good platform
for that.

About Blog
: Shumaila is running a beauty Blog
with the name of Beauty REDEFINE heres a
look of her beauty world





she says:
I am not a Professional Writer or makeup artist but recently have been inspired by making girls who are doing great job in blogging and my cousin she kept asking me for ages to start writing one of my own blog(she is so sweet) but I never got time to go along with writing but now finally I want to give it a try




.... *hopes* it goes well.
I used to love makeup since i was 12 or may be even younger but then i quit make-upping .. yes i quitted and for years i dint do any
makeup yet i continue buying some basic makeup ...Then my passion shifted to nail art ....






When i got attracted to nail art there was hardly any good salon available in Karachi, yes go back in past 5-6 years,u could not get any nail art product and i could only see nail
art on internet ...and bought some nail pens, brushes and dotting tools and there i started my nail art :) -
As, my passion for makeup is revived again so now all i could think about is buying new makeup. and will Love to Review them.
And my personal thought is I suck at writing, so bear with me :) let’s see how well it goes ... I’m still new at this so I hope I don't do too badly *finger crossed* but would Love to call my self a Beauty Blogger :) -


See more at:

BeautyRedefine


My Thoughts 

A Lovely Blog look with awesome design and Love the way she did the job.Amazing nail art techniques done by her.

Share your reviews how much you like this post

12 comments:

  1. Nice post .. just write whatever comes in your mind dear i never think before expressing my views on fb or blog !!
    Lots of love from http://rumahsmakeupdelight.blogspot.com
    and please remove the checker ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for suggestion Dear nice to see here

      Delete
  2. This is a very interesting segment and a fun post to read, good luck Adeen with your journey to new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting blog and lovely place for the bloggers to explore their experiences....thanks Adeen for the lovely initiative...!! way to go gal...!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower <3 show some love
    www.ilovly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete